Sunday, March 28, 2010

Annie Somnia

I can't help it...I'm lovesick rite now and its driving me absolutely insane...like ahh!!! I know we can work things out, I KNOW WE CAN! But it just sucks when you love someone so much and you can't be EVERYTHING they want at the moment. I have a lot of growing and learning to do but I'm more than willing to do that for Love. Any hows, I was at work with the situation on my mind and I decided to write a song, its called Annie Somnia. do what you like the title...its pretty obvious where it all came from.

I don't wanna eat or sleep until I talk to you
I don't wanna eat or sleep until my call goes through.

Just getting off work, what we going thru hurts
I guess I'm goin' berserk, but I fix it with a smirk
The PM is sleep the AM is awake
Called you on my break, how many times does it take?
My homemade lunch went bad, spoiled in the Glad.
Eyes now have bags, my friends say I look mad.
And I know I got it bad, it's all because...

I don't wanna eat or sleep until I talk to you
I don't wanna eat or sleep until my call goes through.

It's goin' on about three I text you "are you free?"
Just want a response, a one-worder's good enough for me.
I get you on the phone, you sound outta your zone.
Where's my Love? are you a defective clone?
I know I'm me, I know what happened to you.
I'm dark-skinned please tell me why am I so blue?
I open a bit, to you it don't mean shit
I know I messed up, but is this really what I get?

I don't wanna eat or sleep until I talk to you.
I don't wanna eat or sleep until my call goes through
It's sweet dreams I want, my ribcage is kinda gaunt
Expect something, 'cause I know it's loving that you want
My eyes low, my hearts open wide, you can jump inside
A tough cookie, it's not a compromise of pride.
I finally heard your voice so I'll make a plate
Call later on today and maybe make a date
Maybe hit the zoo? Or myabe something new?
Doesn't matter as long as I'm with you
Love you I do.

I didn't wanna eat or sleep before I talked to you.
I didn't wanna eat or sleep, until my call got through.

No comments: