Sunday, March 28, 2010

Somber.

I thought I could do no harm, wrong.
I'm hurting more than a break-up song
I want you, only you. I'll be your tag-along.
If I had a light-switch on my face, you're the only one who can turn it on.
Electrifying, no denying, feel like dying, feel like crying.
To be the best for you: I'm trying, no lying.
Yea I left you hanging for a day, sorry to that situation it's my reaction.
Now I'm sitting on the bench, wondering when I can get back in.
But this ain't a game, it's a team, it's a dream, a boost of self-esteem.
Still got a castle going up for you painted heaven.
I wanna make you chili dogs again, mine, not 7-Eleven.
But like that place, I'm here for you 24-7.
All that I tell you is the truth, not to make your head leaven.
In my mind you've always been amazing, why not?
I still feel like I did that night I told my friend I thought you were hot.
Always was, and always will be, I don't wanna lose my spot.
You're what I want. So can't you let yourself get got?

No comments: