Thursday, January 27, 2011

Seriously.


On Christmas night, I was having another hilarious discussion with my uncles and my mother about how my generation differs from when they were coming up. They emphasized how the styles we are trying to bring back these days are nothing more than a disgrace as to how they use to wear and style things back then. My uncle said, "what's up with the skinny jeans? That's some dumb lookin shit! Ya'll generation is nothing more than some bamma's!" Now of course he was generally speaking and i was generally agreeing, because the truth is some many people are quick to label things, especially went it comes to fashion trends, cool or dope or fly or whatever the fuck it is we say these days. If skinny jeans, v-necks, and those ugly ass Polo boots are your thing GO FOR IT, who the hell am I or any other person to tell you what you are wearing is unacceptable? If you comfortable fuck what everybody else says or has to say. Now, the problem with fashion comes in when people, this is more directed toward dudes, begin to show their underwear as part of their outfit and call it "COOL". I see it everywhere I go, it is a universal tragedy...a two hundred dollar pair of designer jeans or cool looking jeans gone to shit because some idiot decides to sag em below their waist revealing their ass! Our generation has definitely fucked up the meaning of COOL and what it is to dress cool... how the hell are you dressing cool when half of your outfit is undressing itself. A belt never fucking killed anybody...well never mind a few people have hung themselves in jail with a belt, but you get what I mean. There is nothing more aggravating and annoying than walking down the street and seeing a group of NIGGAS (yea I try to refrain from using this word on my blog, but goddammit I am fed up!) walking with each other and all of their dirty ass boxers or tidy whities are showing and their waistline is starting at the back of their fucking knees! I don't know how it is where you're from, but where I'm from in the DMV, it is not uncommon to see this fuckery at all. The sad part is half these fools are walking around with their pants sagged to Satans level without knowledge of where this trend started and began. It all started with the prison system. In prison, any man who wears his pants sagging is viewed as a female or in prison terms "someone's bitch" and is his ass is basically claimed by another man...it has been this way for quite sometime now. Hip Hop in the 90's made it a fashion trend and people followed suit. Some people claim they wear their pants sagging to represent somebody who is jail...that's such bullshit! President Barack Obama told MTV in 2008, "...brothers should pull up their pants. You are walking by your mother, your grandmother, your underwear is showing. What's wrong with that? Come on. Some people might not want to see your underwear. I’m one of them." I totally agree as many other people would. I wish the people who wore their pants like this would realize that they do make jeans that sag and stay on your waist at the same time! I hate to say this, but it appears that the jackasses who do this have the attitude to match this dumb lookin fad. I'm not gonna go too deep into this nonsense because the ones reading this are probably the ones the that hate seeing this shit too! Plain and simple, get your motherfucking pants off the ground and buy a belt or some pants that actually fucking fit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep writing.

PoohWho