Saturday, May 29, 2010

Foolery.

I could sit here and tell u a million times with a million rhymes
Nobody can ever match how you shake up what's mine.
Love drought, love drought the kids need water.
I'm hungover from my last dose and I want some more for an unborn daughter
That smile with the braces still throws my mind in a trance
The last trip to the zoo, I loved your pants.
How beautiful can Love. be?
How hard is for her not to love me.
I don't equate to half of her amazement
But I gotta be cool and patient and remember where our first date went.
From the parking lot kiss on the cheek
to the muesuem and Krispy Kreme trip the following week.
My time was all yours except that one occasion.
I went to orlando and got in some trouble
I disregarded it to come to u on the double.
Back tracked my success a bit I didn't stress the shit.
I know imma be okay, look who you're dealing with.
I love my Love. Andrea. her name is a song.
I love knowing that after her ringtone goes off her voice will come on
Then i'm in heaven for a few moments until I catch my Z's.
wake up the next morning and I'm in peace until I see her again.
When? It all depends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it Foster (: