Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Facebook F**kery ehh?

I love the Internet and the endless possibilities of what each site beholds. When I was in high school, or at the end of high school, I finally had enough curiosity built up to go out and create a MySpace; three or four years later depending on who you are the shit basically died around 2008 0r 2009. I'll admit both of my accounts are still very much available for anyone to go check out, but they have not been activated in months. I honestly get depressed looking at MySpace nowadays...it was such a great social-site that got so many people in trouble, yet got people so much play. Anyways, while I had an active MySpace account, my step-sister introduced me to another sight that I thought was absolutely phenomenal and captivating; this site was Facebook. I had never seen anything like it...and me being a junior in high school, the shit blew my mind! I loved how secretive the site was, you had to actually get invited from someone in you network in order to even create an account for free. It was like a secret society; nowadays anybody and I do mean fucking anybody with an email address is capable of opening up an account. Facebook use to be primarily for older high school kids and college students, that shit is out the window and splattered all over the parking lot! However I digress, there were only about 21 juniors in my class that were active on Facebook, but luckily my friend Tavy from my old high school in Silver Spring (Springbrook) sent me an invite to Facebook and that is how I began Facebooking it up! Like MySpace, I loved how I got to reconnect with people I had not seen since middle school or freshman year of high school. I also caught up with friends who I hadn't had any kind of contact with in soooo long because they did not want to deal with the drama of having a MySpace account. Honestly, Facebook was a safe haven for a lot of people. Not everybody was into designing a background, creating HTML codes, or looking for people who did not even go by their real names. The reunion was so amazing to me back then, now its pretty cool to see some people but not all of those fuckers. I was actually pretty lost when MySpace demised because I knew I was not going to spend half as much time on Facebook as I did on MySpace. Where else was I going to promote my crazy ass music or talk to random ass people after hours? Because Facebook is so limited as to what you can do for fun, I had only begun to use Facebook for uploading pictures and posting little shit here and there, but MySpace had my music and some other important shit on it. I try my best to stay away from all the dumb ass Apps that Facebook now has, what the fuck is a Farmville...it is probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen played online besides...fuck it. Farmville is the dumbest shit Facebook offers its users to play. Facebook wasn't necessarily the best for promoting music unless you created a fucking "fan page" for yourself which I find amazingly conceited and self-absorbed, but fuck it I gave it a try...didn't work. Nowadays I use Facebook to keep up with all my friends that I have met at parties, through other friends, or through the Disney College Program (God Bless that program, I met some of the most amazing people in my life on that program! I love you all very much all 100+ of you crazy fuckers!) Speaking of Disney, I also met a lot of people who are international students (Ahh Sofi!), and calling them would be a beotch and not all of them have web cams to do Skype or Oovoo so Facebook kind of has me on a leash when it comes to communicating with them. I have only recently gotten super fucking annoyed with Facebook when I created my Twitter account (@Fostersproblem)...I'm just going to say this...Twitter is the coolest, most simple social-networking site to ever emerge online. There aren't a bunch of picture albums, apps, tagging, relationship status', drama, birthdays, and retarded event invites! Like seriously! What really fucks me up with the picture albums are usually the girls more than guys, but the guys are not exempt either with their "thug" posing pictures and loads of allowance spread out all over their fucking bunk bed with a middle finger up and a caption that reads "MOB (Money Over Bitches)" yea fucking right! But it is as soon as I see this I delete these fucking people...that's the amazing thing about the internet, you really don't have to look at what you don't want to see; the "remove friend" option and my index finger have become the best of friends! The girls pictures are a bit different, much of it is eye candy for me I'll admit, but why is there a fucking song quote underneath a majority of the damn pictures?! Can't you just tell us what the fuck you are doing or what was on your mind at the time you took the picture?! or better yet tell us where the fuck you took the picture, because we know you didn't take that shit in these parts! And the pregnant girls are probably THE FUCKING WORST ONES! Not all of them of course, because I've had and had a few friends that were pregnant and posted pretty nice pictures of their pregnancy and their child a few days or weeks after their birth. Now, for the ones that do all the opposite shit are the ones that bother me the most! I remember there was a girl who was literally almost about to SHIT her baby in the picture in a goddamn club picture bent over talking some "I make your nigga leave you..." what nigga you made leave they girlfriend for you? You oblong looking fucker?! It appears that alot of girls tend to use their pregnancy for attention or their belly as an accessory...and they attract all the wrong kind, because under that girl's picture was not one comment that said anything to the extent of "you look good" or "how far along are you?". The comments looked more like "girl what are you doin'?" and "go put some clothes on!" I gave a small round of applause when I saw these comments. Last thing about the pregnant girls on Facebook...please DO NOT take a picture on your fucking mobile phone as soon as your kid pops out and post it online! This isn't just for Facebook...this is for all sites dammit! Last thing I want to see in my news feed when I sign on is a kid covered in placenta juice and blood to get my day started off the right way. Since I just mentioned comments, let's talk about that outrageous load of fuckery that pops up underneath someone's relationship status or status period. People are so fucking desperate for attention and romance via internet that they will do or say anything to someone to get the smallest compliment or reply back. For example, a beautiful girl I know finally broke up with this dude. Of course to make it known she published her status as "single"...not soon after her update were a bunch of thumbs-up for the "likes" of her new status. Underneath the thumbs up were comments from various guys asking her out on a date, for a phone number, or a quick fuck even. The audacity of them, but luckily in the world of Facebook fuckery there are pretty decent and classy people who don't feed into nonsense like that, so she ignored it. I hate how when you comment on anything or "like" anything that you get notifications from others who "liked" or commented on the same thing. This is uberly annoying! I do not care what everyone else had to say about whatever, just let me post my shit and let that be the end of it. It may seem as if I hate Facebook and find it absolutely repulsive...for the most part I do, but its how I keep in touch with very special people who I can't access so easily...fucking leash! The last things I'll rant on about are the FB IM (the devil) and those random ass friend requests that you'll get every now and then, fuck that! More like every day! Seriously! I would like to sign on one day and have a fucking friend request from someone I have actually seen, spoken to or partied with. I guess I already added majority of the people I know, so to see another request from them I have to wait on a blue moon? I got a request the other day from this girl who had like 300+ mutual friends...I sent a small message asking how I did I know her and she replied back "I don't know, I saw that we had alot of mutual friends, so I figured why not?!" This is exactly why child predators and murders are so common online! It is because of weird shit like that! I don't give a damn if we have every single friend in common down to my mama! If I don't know you, you are not getting added to my list...I already have enough motherfuckers I need to delete anyway, I just have to find the time to do it. I hate having 1,500 plus people on my list knowing that I only physically know about 1,000 of em in reality. The Facebook IM issue I think is a universal nuisance that most will agree with me on. There is nothing more annoying that uploading a 200 picture photo album and then having that one random ass person you have ZERO INTEREST in talking to randomly hit you up saying "what's good?" How about my fucking photo album you dipshit?! You just failed my progress! But I think I have found a solution to this problem, since I love IM'ing and communication so fucking much I downloaded the new AOL Instant Messenger that allows Facebook users to have all their contacts synced into their AIM Buddy List, this works ideally for me because I can appear busy or offline and not a single person will know why...well they will now...way to go Foster! Anyways, I'm sure that I've committed a few crimes against Facebook etiquette before, and if I did I'm sorry but then again who gives a fuck it's just the Internet!

No comments: