Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thank You, Thank You Thank You,,,Far to Kind.


You fuckers really get a kick out of me writing about my pain and life experiences for comedic and entertaining purposes ehh? Well if that's the case, I would like to take time and thank you all for reading this insane shit. No, I'm nowhere near the end i still have lots of things to blog about, being that nature won;t let me be the same person that I was a day ago. I have yet to tell you all about the legendary room of 1304, what truly pisses me off about FaceBook, why Bob Marley changed my perception of music, and why the fuck I am so open. Anyways, i am super gone on these pills right now...just had a long shift at work...this 7 day work week is killing me...but of well you gotta work to live right? Okaym now seriously I am going to bed. Love you all for reading I appreciate it! Much much more to come!

No comments: