Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Won't Kill It For Fun, But a Cause.


So apparently Lil Wayne is out of jail...I'm happy to see another entertainer set free. Hopefully Lil Wayne doesn't lapse back into the system like is ATL buddy T.I. Wow! For some king T.I. is quite the jackass and quite the stereotypical negro; As soon as you get out of prison your ass is going right back! It's a fucking shame actually, all that money and not a damn common sense brain cell to save his life! I have actually grown to like Lil Wayne even more while he was locked up (Ironically)...after bullshitting watching countless YouTube videos of the guy giving interviews and recording in the studio, it is safe to say that I respect his work habit and character. I also respect the guys dedication to being a good father, you don't hear of too many rappers doing that these days...even though they say it a million times throughout their music..I don't believe em! Actions speak louder than words. I do not know how many kids he has exactly, but the last time I checked it was three. But who knows nowadays with these entertainers...they have as many kids out there as they do cars or "hoes on their dick". Lil Wayne getting out of the slammer has shed great light on what people have been doing with their free time though. The infamous "Free Weezy" campaign is still in full effect for some reason, I guess people just don't like letting go. Once he gets out people probably will want him to go right back in to keep up the campaign and have use for those God-awful t-shirts that they wasted all that money on. People via twitter have hash tagged the idea of what Lil Wayne's first Tweet will be by creating the trending topics "#WeezysFirstTweetFromJail".

But that is the way of Twitter these days, at least people are finally getting back to trending things rather than worrying about followers and listing and tweet counts. Another bittersweet part of Weezy's release from jail has been the goddamn Fail Whale on Twitter! It seems that anytime a momentous occasion takes place in the world or pop-culture, Twitter always goes over capacity (this would never happen on Facebook or the late great MySpace...excuse my sarcasm) because so many people are tweeting or giving their insight or two cents on whatever the situation may be. Twitter usually goes over capacity during sporting events, TV show premieres, or when something in the movie or music industry goes on. Notice how Twitter didn't go over -capacity on election day or damn near the entire month of October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month...or during the WNBA Finals if you want to get comical with it. That speaks great tones about our generations priorities as far as current events are concerned.I personally HATE THAT FUCKING WHALE! The fat bastard! Somebody want to explain how the fuck this whale is being held up by birds with strings in their beaks?! It's all fuckery to me! What pisses me off even more is how people who suck at tweeting are part of the capacity problem! Thanks Twitter...for nothing! I have decided to go mobile for the day to do my tweeting until all the Lil Wayne hype dies down. In the mean time, I am going to go sharpen my tools and go spear that fat fucking whale and Twitpic it dammit!

No comments: