Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Warming Up...

Well umm considering that I never took a creative writing class this should be pretty fun. I mean blogging is creative writing right? I can say almost whatever I want and the only grade I would have to worry about is the one that I recieve from the people who read it? It really doesn't matter...I have a bunch of friends who find it absolutely amazing how cool and collective I can be under certain circumstances. I guess that's one of my good traits. (Damn its cold as hell in herre!) But I digress. These past two years have been an absolute ROLLERCOASTER ride for me. Mainly emotional...uggh but I think I finally have enough mental strength to get up and do what I do best...whatever that is. I just recently returned home from a college program that shall go nameless. If you're not a total dumbass you would understand what I mean when I say that I use to "work for the Mouse". The experience will totally be spoken about in another post (I promise). But I'm back home to where my family is full of characters, my neighborhood is full of nobody's, and my room is full of Bob Marley posters, rhymebooks, and electronics. I have an amazing girlfriend which is just...well...AMAZING...and I honestly couldn't be happier with how things are going with us. She kinda gave me a little bit of a boost to actually go out and create a blog site...or blog thing...or whatever the proper name of it is. But anyways, I think that this blogging thing should be agood way to vent since everything that comes out of my mouth could potentially freak out everyone that I speak to on a regular basis. Being that this is just a warm-up I won't vent too much. I'll try my best to entertain with the stuff that is stored in my brain. ENJOY!!!

No comments: